1. Do I need to register to upload or download files?
No, you do not need to register.
2. How long will my uploaded files be stored?
There is no time limit on the storage of uploaded files.
3. Can I use InWorG to backup files?
InWorG was designed to host files to share with others. We do not recommend that you use it to backup unique copies of files that cannot be replaced if they should become inaccessible on InWorG for any reason.
4. How secure is InWorG for hosting sensitive or confidential files?
The files you upload to InWorG are private unless you choose to share them with others.
1. What file types can I upload?
InWorG supports all file types as long as they comply with our Terms of Services. Do not upload any copyrighted files that you don't own the rights to or don't have permission from the owner to distribute even if you have no intent of actually distributing them.
Your files should have the correct extensions, and the filenames should not include spaces or invalid characters.
2. What is the maximum filesize?
The maximum filesize is 5120 Kb (5 Mb).
3. Can I Snapshot (Crop) an image?
Yes you can Snapshot an image. Snapshot can take a portion of an image (crop) to specific dimensions, from different areas of the original image.
1. How do I download files?
In order to download a file from InWorG, you must access the file from the unique download URL that was provided to the person who uploaded the file.
2. What happens if I upload a file and lose the download URL for that file?
If you upload a file and create a free account or log into your account before uploading a file, then that file will appear on your 'My Panel' page. If you don't create a free account or log into your account before you upload a file, then unfortunately you'll need to upload the file again. We highly recommend that you create a free account so you can easily manage the files you upload to InWorG.
3. Can I resume a disconnected download?
Yes, unlike most competing sites, InWorG supports resuming of disconnected downloads as long as your web browser or download manager supports resuming.
4. How many files can I download at one time?
Unlike most competing sites, InWorG supports an unlimited number of simultaneous downloads.
5. Can I download files on my mobile phones?
Yes, to download the file on your mobile phone:
- open your Wap 2.0 Browser
- go to http://www.inworg.com/wap/
- click on the 'File download' link
- enter the file code
- click on 'Download' link.